- Time - 10am - 12pm
- Venue - Meet at 9.15am at the playground in Magdala Park, Magdala Rd, East Ryde
- Cost - Free
- Bookings - Essential - call 9952 8222
Nature, history and water will feature when we explore the Lane Cove River walking from Magdala Park in North Ryde into the pristine bushland of the Lane Cove National PArk and returning to the Magdala Park.
For more information on the City of Ryde free guided walks program, see the Guided Walks page.
Not a member of thebestof Ryde? Well then sign up - it takes only a minute!
As a member
- You'll save money
- You can add testimonials
- You can promote your own local events
- You can have your say and share your opinion
- Get free entry into our regular prize draws
- Recommend your favourite local businesses
- You can keep up to date with local events
Click here to register - it's free and it's easy!