Venue - Public car park adjacent to Civic Centre, 1 Devlin St Ryde
- Cost - Free
- Bookings - Call 9462 9600 or 13 20 50 to book your appointment.
The BreastScreenMobile Screening Unit has returned to the City of Ryde.
The service is free for women over 40 years of age with women 50 to 69 years of age particularly encouraged to take advantage of this free service.
BreastScreen aims to detect breast cancer in its early stages, when treatment can be most effective. A mammogram can identify a cancer long before self examination or your doctor.
There is always a very positive response to the Mobile Screening Unit in the local community - over 1,400 women attended the service last year - so book your appointment well ahead of time.
Appointments at the BreastScreen Mobile Unit are available from Monday to Friday. Call 9462 9600 or 13 20 50 to book your appointment. For Interpreter assisted bookings call 13 14 50.
Not a member of thebestof Ryde? Well then sign up - it takes only a minute!
As a member
- You'll save money
- You can add testimonials
- You can promote your own local events
- You can have your say and share your opinion
- Get free entry into our regular prize draws
- Recommend your favourite local businesses
- You can keep up to date with local events
Click here to register - it's free and it's easy!