Bring along materials for chipping and take home free mulch.
For more information about what materials will be accepted call Council's Waste Hotline on 9847 4856.
The following conditions apply:
- Maximum volume of 4 cubic metres per vehicle permitted
- Freshly cut branches up to a maximum diameter of 350 mm
- Present prunings/branches with thickest end to rear of vehicle or trailer to assist with unloading and feeding into chipper
- Bagged green waste, dry timber, noxious and other weeds, lawn clippings or small twigs and sticks will not be accepted
- No tree stumps, palm trees, tree ferns or coral trees
- Please remember to cover your load
Reminder: Council has a Tree Preservation Order and there are restrictions on clearing and thinning of native bushland on private and public property. For more information please call Council's Environment Customer Service Unit on 9847 6853.
Venue: The Old Dog Pound
Location: Next to 8 Warrigal Drive, Westleigh
Time: 8:00am - 2:45pm
Contact: Hornsby Shire Council Waste Hotline
Phone: (02) 9847 4856